Last Update: 15 July 2021
This terms & conditions set out below govern the use of services offered by IndoMarketHub, Inc. (the “IndoMarketHub”) regarding the use of www.IndoMarketHub.com website (the“Site”) and IndoMarketHub mobile application (the “Application”), or collectively referred to as (the “Services”). Users are advised to read carefully as it may impact the rights and obligations of buyer and seller, or collectively referred to as (the “User”) under the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the Federal laws of Canada.
By registering and using IndoMarketHub, Users are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all contents in the Terms & Conditions. This Terms & Conditions is a form of agreement set out in a valid agreement between Users and IndoMarketHub. If a User does not agree to one, partial, or all of the contents of the Terms & Conditions, then the User is not allowed to use the Services.
B. Account, Password, and Security
C. Purchase Transaction
D. Sales Transaction
E. Storefront Arrangement
I. Type of Products
K. Delivery Service
L. Dispute Settlement
M. Denial of Guarantees and Limitation of Responsibility
P. Choice of Law
1. IndoMarketHub, Inc. is incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act, based in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, that operates the web portal www.IndoMarketHub.com and mobile application of IndoMarketHub, which is a store search of products sold and offered by registered sellers. Hereinafter referred to as IndoMarketHub.
2. The terms & conditions are an agreement between the Users and IndoMarketHub which contains a set of rules governing the rights, obligations, responsibilities of Users and IndoMarketHub, as well as procedures for using the IndoMarketHub service system.
3. User(s) is/are (a) parties who use IndoMarketHub service, including but not limited to Buyers, Sellers, Advertisers and other parties who just visit IndoMarketHub.
4. Buyer(s) is/are (a) registered Users who make requests for products sold and offered by the Seller on the Services.
5. Seller(s) is/are (a) registered Users, either individual, business entities or professionals, who offer products and/or services through IndoMarketHub.
6. Advertiser(s) is/are (a) registered Users who advertise products or services through IndoMarketHub.
7. Products are any goods and services that can be offered, ordered, and delivered by Seller(s)/Professional(s) using the Services.
8. Products are objects that are tangible/have physical existence that can be delivered/meet the delivery criteria by the products delivery service company.
9. Services are objects that are intangible/have no physical existence that can be traded.
10. Feed is a feature on the Services that displays content from Sellers or other parties who promote certain products or Sellers through feeds.
1. User hereby declares that User is a person who is capable and able to bind himself in an agreement that is lawful.
2. IndoMarketHub does not charge registration fees from Users.
3. Premium Membership is an exclusive membership provided with extension of services in the IndoMarketHub for Sellers who have agreed to pay certain amount of money.
4. Users understand that 1 (one) email can only be used to register 1 (one) IndoMarketHub User account.
5. Registered Users have the right to act as:
6. Sellers are required to choose the option of using the store opening service. After using the store opening service, the Sellers have the right to make arrangements for the item to be traded in the User’s vendor mini site.
7. Users who have taken the action to open a store are expected to upload the content of the product to be traded within 90 (ninety) calendar days after the store has been successfully opened. If within 90 (ninety) calendar days the User does not upload any product content, the User then agrees and understands that IndoMarketHub has the right to moderate or close the store without prior notice.
8. IndoMarketHub without prior notification to the User, has the authority to take necessary actions for any suspected violation of the Terms & Conditions or applicable law, namely actions in the form of deleting products, moderating stores, closing stores, cancellation of listings, account suspension, or deletion of User accounts.
9. IndoMarketHub has the authority to close store or User accounts either temporarily or permanently if fraud is found in transactions, violations of IndoMarketHub’s Terms & Conditions. The User agrees that IndoMarketHub has the right to take other necessary actions in this regard, including but not limited to refusing to open a new store if a similar data is found.
10. Users are prohibited from creating or using devices, software, features or other tools that aim to manipulate the IndoMarketHub system, including but not limited to:
(i) Manipulation of Store data.
(ii) Browsing activities (crawling/scraping).
(iii) Automation activities in transactions, buying and selling, promotion, etc.
(iv) Adding products to the storefront, and
(v) Other activities that could reasonably be assessed as acts of system manipulation.
11. IndoMarketHub has the authority to make adjustments to the number of store transactions, adjust the status and reputations for Sellers, or carry out the moderation process/close the User’s account, if it is known or suspected of fraud by the User which aims to manipulate User transaction data in order to improve the store reputation (review and or number of transactions). An example is doing the shopping process to the store Users own themselves using a personal account or other personal account.
12. Sellers are prohibited from duplicating stores, duplicating lists, or other actions that can be indicated as unfair competition.
13. Users do not have the right to change the username of an account in IndoMarketHub.
14. User is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password for all activities that occur under the User’s account. IndoMarketHub suggests Users to regularly change the password for the security purpose.
16. User agrees to ensure that the User logs out the account at the end of each session and notifies IndoMarketHub if there is any unauthorised use of the User’s password or account.
17. Users hereby declare that IndoMarketHub is not responsible for any losses or constraints that arise from the misuse of User accounts caused by User negligence, including but not limited to lending or providing account access to other parties, accessing links provided by other parties, providing or showing a verification code, password or email to other parties, or other User negligence which results in losses or constraints on User accounts.
18. Sellers are prohibited from promoting stores or products directly using private message facilities, product discussion, product review that may disturb the comfort of other Users.
1. When purchasing products, the Buyer agrees that:
· The Buyer is responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing to the information or description of the entire products (including but not limited to colour, quality, function, capacity, etc.) before making an offer or commitment to purchase.
· Buyer acknowledges that the colour of the product as shown on the Services might be different in actual, depending on the Buyer's electronic devices monitor.
· IndoMarketHub cannot guarantee that the appearance of colours of the products on the Services will be accurate.
· The User enters into a legally binding purchasing contract when the User purchases a product.
2. The Buyer understands and agrees that the availability of stock of products is the responsibility of the Seller who offers the products.
3. Regarding the availability of stock of products, it can change at any time, therefore it is recommended for Buyer to inquire directly to the Seller before committing to purchase.
4. When purchasing products, the Buyer agrees and is responsible for reading, understanding, and agreeing to the information of the service (including but not limited to kinds, duration, benefits, function, etc.) before making an offer or commitment to purchase
5. Buyer fully understands and agrees that all transactions made between Buyers and Sellers other than through the Services or without IndoMarketHub knowledge (through private facilities/networks, sending messages, arranging special transactions outside the Site or other efforts) are personal responsibility from the Buyer.
6. Payment by the Buyer must be made in accordance with the third-party respective policies.
7. IndoMarketHub has the authority to make decisions on unresolved transaction problems due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between the Seller and the Buyer, by looking at the existing evidence. IndoMarketHub’s decision is a final and binding decision that cannot be objected to.
8. Buyer fully understands and agrees that the invoice issued is in the name of the Seller.
1. Sellers are prohibited from overpricing products for any purpose.
2. Sellers are prohibited from offering/trading prohibited products in accordance with the provisions of Point I. Types of Products.
3. Sellers are obliged to provide complete and clear photos and product information in accordance with the condition and quality of the product he is selling
4. Sellers are obliged to provide clear and detailed information about products offered in accordance with the capacity or capability of the products he is offering.
5. Sellers are obliged to update the stock availability regularly. If there is an order which has been placed and paid during the unavailability, Sellers are responsible to proceed the order within 2 (two) days.
6. Sellers are required to provide a reply to accept or reject the Buyer's order of products within a 2 (two) days’ time limit from the notification of the Products order from IndoMarketHub. If within the time limit there is no reply from the Seller, the order will automatically be cancelled.
7. In using the "Product Title", "Product Photo", "Notes" and "Product Description" Facility, Sellers are prohibited from making regulations in the nature of standard clauses that do not meet the applicable laws and regulations in Canada and other locals’, including but not limited to: (i) not accepting complaints; (ii) not receiving returns (exchanging products); (iii) not receiving a refund; (iv) non-guaranteed items; (v) transfer of responsibility (including not limited to coverage of postage); (vi) depreciation of the price value; and (vii) unilateral random delivery of products. If there is a conflict between store records or product descriptions and the IndoMarketHub Terms & Conditions, the applicable rules are the IndoMarketHub Terms & Conditions.
8. Sellers have the rights to set up a return and refund policy, unless they are not provided, the return and refund matters are subject to the prevailing laws of the Seller’s domicile.
9. To maintain the convenience of Buyers in transactions, Seller understands and agrees that IndoMarketHub has the right to moderate the Seller shop if the Seller refuses, cancels or does not respond to orders for Buyer's products with suspicion of fraudulent in transaction, violation of the Terms & Conditions, or other abuses.
10. The Sellers are expected to enter a valid delivery receipt number or AWB (air waybill), namely:
· Products delivery receipt numbers must be traceable or found on the tracking website or IndoMarketHub partner courier service system; and/or
· Product delivery receipt number is a delivery receipt for products that are intended for Buyers who will receive the package (delivery details must be the same).
11. The Seller is required to enter a valid delivery receipt number within 2 x 24 hours (excluding Saturdays/Sundays/other holidays in Canada) as of the notification of product orders from IndoMarketHub.
12. If the Seller enters an invalid or untraceable Products delivery receipt number, the Seller is required to enter a valid Products delivery receipt number within 1 x 24 hours (excluding Saturdays/Sundays/other holidays in Canada) from the notification of invalid receipt numbers or not. tracked provided by IndoMarketHub to the Seller.
13. If within the time limit in the Terms & Conditions Points D. 8 and D. 9 the Seller does not enter a valid Products delivery receipt number, then the order is automatically considered cancelled. If the Seller continues to send products after exceeding the delivery time limit as described above, the Seller understands that the transaction will still be cancelled so that the Seller can withdraw the Products at the courier where the Products are sent.
14. IndoMarketHub is authorized to cancel transactions and/or withhold transaction funds in the event that: (i) the delivery courier receipt number provided by the Seller is not appropriate and/or is suspected to be incompatible with the transactions that occurred on the Site; (ii) if the product name and product description do not match/are not clear with the product delivered; (iii) if transaction manipulation is found; and/or (iv) include the number of products delivery receipt that has been used by other Sellers (internal drop-shipper).
15. Seller understands and agrees that the Seller's income tax will be reported and managed by each Seller in accordance with the applicable tax provisions in the laws and regulations he or she is resided in.
16. IndoMarketHub has the authority to make decisions on unresolved transaction problems due to the absence of a settlement agreement, both between the Seller and the Buyer, by looking at the existing evidence. IndoMarketHub's decision is a final decision that cannot be contested and binds the Seller and the Buyer to comply.
17. User fully understands and agrees that the invoice issued is in the name of IndoMarketHub.
1. Sellers are prohibited from providing overclaim information (shop’s information and products) other than/outside of the shop's information and Products concerned.
2. Naming of Products and product information must be carried out in accordance with detailed information, specifications and conditions of the Products; thus, Users are not allowed to include names, descriptions, pictures and/or words that are not related and/or not in accordance with the products.
3. Sellers who add video references to their storefronts sourced from third-party links including but not limited to YouTube and Google are required to comply with third party policies.
4. Naming of Products and product information must be in accordance with the conditions of the Products displayed and the Seller is not allowed to include names and information that are not in accordance with the conditions of the Products.
5. IndoMarketHub has the right without prior notification to withdraw subsidies (cashback), decrease content and/or moderation of stores, if violations are found as stipulated in Point E.4 and E.5.
6. Sellers are obliged to separate each Product that has a different size and price.
7. IndoMarketHub has the authority to take over the sub-domain of the Seller shop if the Seller's account has been inactive for more than 9 (nine) months, and/or the owner of an official trademark (according to the Canadian Intellectual Property Office) with the same name as the sub-domain of the Seller makes a claim against it because they want to use that subdomain.
IndoMarketHub does not charge Buyer a commission for transactions made through the Services.
1. Price of products on the Services is the price set by the seller. Sellers are prohibited from overprice of products in any way.
2. In the event of overpricing made by the Seller, IndoMarketHub has the right to take actions in the form of checking, delaying, or reducing content as well as other actions based on IndoMarketHub's own judgment on the basis of overpricing.
3. The Buyer understands and agrees that the error in price information and other information caused by the Site page is not updated because the browser/ISP used by the Buyer is the responsibility of the Buyer.
4. Seller understands and agrees that typographical errors that cause price information or other information to be incorrect/inappropriate are the responsibility of the Seller. Keep in mind in this case, if there is an accidental typing of information on the price of the products, the seller has the right to refuse the order of products made by the buyer.
5. User understands and agrees that any problems and/or disputes that occur due to disagreements between the Seller and the Buyer regarding prices are not the responsibility of IndoMarketHub.
6. By placing an order through IndoMarketHub, the User agrees to pay the total fees that must be paid as stated on the payment page, which consists of the price of products, shipping costs, and other costs that may arise and will be clearly described on the payment page. The User agrees to make payments via the payment method provided by the third party the User has previously chosen.
7. The Services currently only serves sale and purchase transactions of products in Canadian Dollar (CAD) currency.
1. In using any IndoMarketHub features or services, Users are prohibited from uploading or using words, comments, images, or any content that contains racial elements, discrimination, hate speech, demeaning or cornering other people, vulgar, threatening, advertising or promoting to sites other than IndoMarketHub, or other things that may be deemed incompatible with social values and norms or based on policies determined by IndoMarketHub itself. IndoMarketHub has the right to take necessary actions for violating these provisions, including deleting content, moderating stores, blocking accounts, and others.
2. Users are prohibited from using photos/images of Products that have a watermark which indicates the ownership rights of others.
3. Users hereby understand and agree that misuse of photos/images uploaded by Users is the responsibility of the User personally.
4. Seller guarantees that the uploaded photos/images do not include content that is prohibited under Point H. 1 or violates the rights of other parties. If a photo/image is found to violate the content based on Point I. 1 or there is a report of violation of the rights of another party, then IndoMarketHub has the right to take the necessary actions for violating these provisions, including but not limited to removing content and/or other actions that need to be taken.
5. When a User uploads to the Services with content or posts content, the User grants IndoMarketHub a non-exclusive, worldwide, continuous, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-license (through several levels) right to exercise any and all copyrights , publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights that Users have in content, in any media known now or in the future. Furthermore, to be fully permitted by applicable law, Users put aside their moral rights and promise not to claim those rights against IndoMarketHub.
6. Users guarantee that they do not violate intellectual property rights in uploading User content to the Site and/or Application. Each User is hereby personally responsible for infringing intellectual property rights in uploading content on the Site and/or Application.
7. IndoMarketHub provides a "Product Discussion" feature to make it easier for buyers to interact with sellers, regarding the Products offered. Users are not allowed to use these features for any purpose in increasing the price of their merchandise, including making comments for the first time or providing further/continuous comments periodically (flooding/spam).
8. Although we try to offer reliable information, we cannot promise that the catalogue will always be accurate and up to date, and the User agrees that the User will not hold IndoMarketHub responsible for any discrepancies in the catalogue. Catalogues may include copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
9. The content or material that will be displayed or displayed on the Site/Application via the Feed will be subject to the Services Terms, legal regulations, and applicable advertising ethics.
10. Users or other parties who use the Feed feature are fully responsible for the content or material uploaded through the Feed feature.
11. IndoMarketHub has the right to at any time reduce the content or material contained in the Feed that is deemed to violate the Site Terms & Conditions, applicable legal regulations, and applicable advertising ethics.
12. The sale of products containing tobacco and/or e-cigarettes is only allowed to be sold into 6 (six) certain categories and are subjected to the Tobacco Tax Act (TTA) and regulations of Canada, namely:
a. Other Adult Product Categories.
b. E-cigarettes category.
c. Liquid Vape category.
d. Vaporizer Package Category.
e. MOD category; or
f. Atomizer category.
13. IndoMarketHub has the right at any time without prior notice, to take action to reduce content that sells e-cigarette products, e-cigarette devices, e-cigarette liquids, and/or products containing tobacco on the Android platform, including but not limited to tobacco cigarette products, nicotine, liquid vape, mod, pod, heatstick, vaporizer and/or E-Cigarette, refers to the policies of the Google Play Store.
14. IndoMarketHub has the right at any time without prior notice, to take action in the form of lowering the store's reputation or store moderation, if the Seller is suspected of manipulating content as stipulated in point H.14, including but not limited to manipulating the writing of Products names, Products images, Products descriptions and/or other activities that aim to deceive the sale of content as stipulated in point H.14 in order to continue making offers using the Android Application.
The following is a list of the types of products that are prohibited from being traded by the Seller on the Site and/or Application:
1. All types of drugs and other substances that are prohibited or restricted in circulation according to the applicable legal provisions of Canada, including but not limited to the provisions of The Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA), otherwise regulated differently in respect to the local laws and regulations;
2. Cosmetics, food and beverages that endanger the safety of their users, or that do not have a distribution permit from the legal authority. All cosmetics, foods and beverages sold in Canada must be safe to use and consume and must not pose any health risk in accordance with the requirements of the Food and Drugs Act and the Cosmetic Regulations.
3. Materials classified as hazardous materials according to the prevailing regulations of the Hazardous Products Act of Canada;
4. Certain types of products that must have:
a. Recognised standards.
b. Instructions for use in Canada or other countries; or
c. Label in Canada or other countries.
5. Other items whose ownership or distribution violate legal provisions in force in Canada and other respective local laws and regulations.
6. Products that are the result of copyright infringement, including but not limited to media in the form of books, CD / DVD / VCD, information or electronic documents, and other media that are contrary to the respective Canadian Copyright Act.
7. All other types of products that are against the Canadian products shipping regulations.
8. All other types of products that violate legal provisions in force in Canada and other local laws and regulations.
1. Free Listing is a registered User who enjoys free but limited access to marketing products in the Services.
2. Users can subscribe to the Regular or Premium Members, which are services on the IndoMarketHub that make it easy for Sellers to have and manage online stores with various exclusive facilities provided by IndoMarketHub, including: (i) Vendor Mini Site; (ii) Secured online transaction (iii) Delivery Cost estimation & tracking and other facilities.
3. Status, symbols, logos, names or other things are fully under the authority of IndoMarketHub and are only given by IndoMarketHub to the Regular and Premium Membership customers. Users are not allowed to imitate or use these things in the shop name, shop description, product name, product photo, and etc.
4. IndoMarketHub, without prior notification to the User, has the authority to take action to remove any advertising content that violates IndoMarketHub Terms & Conditions and/or applicable laws and regulations.
5. IndoMarketHub is authorized to (i) remove advertisements; (ii) store closings; (iii) account closure; in the event that it is suspected or there are User activities that violate the legal provisions or IndoMarketHub Terms & Conditions. Thus, the User understands and agrees that any losses arising from the above actions are not the responsibility of IndoMarketHub, including but not limited to losing TopAds credit.
1. Delivery of products in the IndoMarketHub system may use and choose the services of a Delivery Service provider that has received IndoMarketHub partner verification selected by the Buyer.
2. Every provision with respect to the process of sending the products is the sole authority of the products delivery service provider.
3. The User is obliged to comply with the Terms & Conditions set by the Delivery Service provider and is responsible for each item sent.
4. The User understands and agrees that any problems that occur during the process of sending the products by the products delivery service provider are the responsibility of the delivery service provider.
5. If it is necessary to process the return of products, then the User, both the Seller and the Buyer, is obliged to send the products directly to the respective Buyers and Sellers. IndoMarketHub does not accept returns or shipments of products for transactions made by users under any circumstances.
6. In the event of a problem in the delivery process in the form of lost products, damaged products, etc., the responsibility lies on the Delivery Service provider in accordance with its respective return policy.
In the event of a problem arises over transaction between Users or User with IndoMarketHub, these rules shall govern any legal dispute involving IndoMarketHub service:
1. The dispute is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the Federal laws of Canada. These laws shall apply regardless of the domicile and/or nationality of the Users. However, Users may be entitled to the protection of the mandatory consumer protection provisions of other local consumer protection law.
2. Users agree that any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the Terms & Conditions shall be finally settled by final and binding arbitration, using the English language, administered by the Canada Arbitration Association (the “CAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Act and other province arbitration legislation (the "CAA Rules") then in effect, unless otherwise required by law.
3. For Sellers from European Union (the “EU”), if any dispute arises in connection with the Terms & Conditions, the parties should first try to resolve the dispute through the complaint’s procedure of the EU Regulation n platform-to-business relation (the “P2B”). In addition, the dispute may be referred by either party to the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (the “CEDR”) in London for mediation. The Parties agree to enter into mediation to settle a good faith dispute and will do so in accordance with the CEDR’s mediation procedures. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties within 14 days of notice of the dispute, the mediator will be nominated by CEDR. To initiate the mediation a party must give notice in writing to the other party to the dispute, referring the dispute to mediation. A copy of the referral should be sent to CEDR.
4. Payment for any and all reasonable CAA filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees will be in accordance with the CAA Rules, and in the case of CEDR, its rules. In this matter, IndoMarketHub shall not pay any and all reasonable fees.
5. IndoMarketHub is based in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, therefore any legal action against IndoMarketHub related to our services must be filed and take place in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
6. In the event of amendment of this Dispute Settlement section after the date Users last accepted the Terms & Conditions, the changes shall not apply to any claims filed in a legal proceeding against IndoMarketHub prior to the date the changes became effective. IndoMarketHub will notify the Users of substantive changes to the Dispute Settlement section at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the date the change will be effective.
1. IndoMarketHub is a web portal and mobile application with the Business to Customer (B2C) and Customer to Customer (C2C) Marketplace model, which provides services to users to become sellers and buyers on the Services. Thus, the transactions that occur are transactions between Users, hereby limits the responsibility of IndoMarketHub as a web portal and mobile application service provider.
2. IndoMarketHub always strives to keep the service safe, comfortable, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee continuous operation or access to the IndoMarketHub will always be perfect. Information and data on the Services may not occur in real time.
3. User agrees to utilize IndoMarketHub at User's own risk, and the IndoMarketHub is provided to Users on an "AS IT IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
4. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IndoMarketHub (including the Parent Company, directors and employees) is not responsible, and Users agree not to hold IndoMarketHub responsible for any damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of money, reputation, profits, or other intangible loss) resulting directly or indirectly from:
a. User use or inability to use IndoMarketHub.
b. Prices, delivery or other instructions available in IndoMarketHub.
c. Delays or disruptions in IndoMarketHub.
d. Negligence and losses incurred by each User.
e. Quality of products
f. Result of services.
g. Delivery of products.
h. Intellectual property rights violation.
i. Disputes between Users.
j. Defamation of others.
k. Any misuse of products that have been purchased or paid by the User.
l. Losses due to unofficial payments to parties other than IndoMarketHub, which in any way is on behalf of IndoMarketHub or negligence in writing accounts or other information or negligence of the bank.
m. Delivery for repair Products that are officially guaranteed from the manufacturer. Buyers can bring the Products directly to the nearest service center with a warranty card and purchase invoice.
n. Viruses or other malicious software (bots, scripts, automation tools other than Power Merchant features, hacking tools) obtained by accessing, or connecting to the IndoMarketHub service.
o. Any disruptions, bugs, errors or inaccuracies in the IndoMarketHub service.
p. Damage to Users’ hardware from using each IndoMarketHub Service.
q. The content, actions, or inaction of third parties, including those related to products on the Services, are suspected to be fake.
r. Enforcement actions taken with respect to User accounts.
s. There are hacking actions carried out by third parties to user accounts.
If Users have a dispute with one or more users, Users release IndoMarketHub (including the Parent Company, directors, and employees) from claims for damages and losses (actual and implied) of any type and nature, known and unknown, that arise of or in any way related to the dispute, including but not limited to losses arising from the purchase of products that have been prohibited in point I. Type of Products. Thus, the User deliberately releases all legal protections (contained in laws or other legal regulations) which will limit the scope of the provisions of this release.
Users will release IndoMarketHub from claims for compensation and keep IndoMarketHub (including the Parent Company, directors, and employees) from any claims or demands, including reasonable legal fees, made by third parties that arise in the event that Users violate this Agreement, the use of the IndoMarketHub service improper or Users’ violation of the law or the rights of third parties.
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein without regard to any principles of choice of law. Users agree that any legal action or dispute that may arise out of, relate to, or be in any way related to this Terms & Condition may be resolved exclusively commenced, in courts having sites within the Montreal judicial district in the Province of British Columbia. The User irrevocably waives any objection on the grounds of venue, forum non-conveniens or any similar grounds and irrevocably consents to service of process by mail or in any other manner permitted by applicable law and consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia.
Terms & conditions may be amended or updated from time to time without prior notice. IndoMarketHub recommends that Users read carefully and check this Terms & Conditions page from time to time for any changes. By continuing to access and use the IndoMarketHub service, users are deemed to have agreed to the changes in the Terms & Conditions.